How I beat the hair test

Philzone.org - Philzone Phansite Community Discussion Board: 2011: 2011: November: How I beat the hair test
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wolfman's Brah (Styles) on Tuesday, November 01, 2011 - 08:19 pm: Edit Post

Just thought I'd post this here since it would probably be useful to someone in the future, and because I received horrible advice after posting here, asking if anyone knows about how to beat the test.

1ST off, contrary to everything you will read, it is beatable, but the info I’ve gathered is not easily found. I feel it’s my duty at this point to make it be known, which is the point of this post. I consider myself an expert on the topic since I’ve read so much on a few methods, and what can and can’t be done. Secondly, every single hair cleansing product out there is bullshit. Do not buy them. It is a gimmick preying on desperate people. Some pass, who probably would have passed anyways. Others fail who had no chance. Do not buy the products. The remainder of this post states facts that should be known, which will help you pass the fair collection test.

It is beatable, and there is a method to follow, but 1st, it's assumed you aren't a chimney. If you have to take one of these, it's probably for a job, (which you should have stopped toking before hand) or you are in trouble with the law. Hopefully it's not the later. Either or, the hair collection test is not accurate at finding occasional or seldom THC usage. It is more accurate with hard drugs. Even though the testing sites will advertise otherwise, it is a scientifically inaccurate test, but more accurate than a piss test. There is a legal limit of traceable/passable amount with the hair collection test; similar to the piss test. By cutting down the amount of traceable amounts, you can pass your test, even without your employer knowing you had traces in your hair.

Here are some facts…..

Your hair grows at an average rate of a 1/2" per month. Young peoples hair grows faster. Older people's hair grows slower. In my case, my hair grows fairly fast. 3/4" per month or so. Popular myths: your hair does not grow faster if you shave it, or keep it short. It just seems that way, or grows back thicker if shaven often. It does not grow faster if you work out, (I think otherwise, but experts say no) but your hair does grow faster in the summer, and slower in the winter. Nonetheless, you should measure your hair growth, so you know about how short to cut it, if you have that option. Hair grows from the scalp up. The tips of your hair will show a reading from when you smoked during that hair growth.

Shaving your head is bad advice. You automatically fail your test if you walk in clean shaven. But you should shave your body of hair, (not your head) within a week of being clean or so. If you have no body hair, they will be forced to take it from your head, even though they deny this and claim they can fail you automatically. If you have hair, they must take it. Your head hair is your best bet.

Your hair on your head grows at a rate of a 1/2", but your body hair is considerably slower. Almost up to a year old. So if you come in bald headed, they will take your body hair, and you're fucked. Shave your body hair within a couple weeks, which will allow your body hair to grow back and look somewhat natural. I just buzzed my body hair with a man-scalpter. Got it close, but left a small amount. You hair on your head should be no shorter than 1" for a test. Technically they have the right to deny your hair, but no one ever gets denied. Leaving your head with a little less than an inch is fine. It is a normal haircut for a guy, so it won’t be questioned. A little less then an inch if maybe 6 weeks of clean hair. So you will be able to pass if you’ve prepared. No worries though ladies, (or guys) your hair can be cleaned with out cutting it. Again, given you’re not a human chimney.

You should be clean for at least 2 weeks prior to the test. This is because your hair takes about 5-10 days to expose itself above the scalp. So the cleaning process will actually clean the remains of THC, (actually lessen the traceable amounts). By not giving yourself 2 week, you simply feed THC hair into the part, which you have worked so hard to treat. You need that clean period. It’s rock solid if you have 2 weeks or nonsmoking, although light tokers have beat it within just a few days of quitting. If this is for a job, claim you can’t start for a few weeks or more to allow for this time to pass. It's critical! Although a few have passed within a few days before quitting.

The Cleaning process:

This is known as the "Gman" process, made up by “Grow-man” who invented the process. It’s also a combination of the “Macujo” method. This is basically a chemical burn to your hair, with a handful of products that you would probably use on a regular basis. Trust me, it’s worked for an enormous amount of people who would be considered light to moderate smokers, (even a few heavy) that took the time to do it right, given they gave themselves at least a week or more of not smoking. Here it is:

quote:

EVERYONE!!!! I just wanted to let you alllll know that I passed the dreaded hair follicle drug test.

Background:

If anyone has been following my grow journal, they know that I just finished off an awesome grow of 2 plants of very nice hydroponicals. The grow finished a week before 4-20 so I'm sure you all can Imagine that I've been enjoying the fruits of my labor for some time. Well, I had the possibility of a HUGE internship at this company my dad works at....but it was already the end of April, and school was ending so I figured it would be a no-go. Lo and behold, I get a call a week before school ends and I got the position, pending a drug test and background check. I had to sign all these forms and one of them (the 1 for the drug test) said something about saliva, urine, or hair testing for drug use. I said to myself "oh it's just an intern position, they don't do that to interns...." YEAH RIGHT!! I bought the piss test from a head shop, passed, and walked into the corporate office to pick up the drug test information to take to the clinic, and fill out some more paperwork. Well, when I got to my car, I looked in the packet, and PSYCHEMEDICS was written all over it, along with envelopes to hold the hair samples. I went white....to say the least I freaked the FU&K out. NOW WHAT?!?!?!!?.......... I looked EVERYWHERE for info. All these websites said different sh^t that worked and didn't work. I was def. in over my head. There was "toxin wash" and "afterburn" and so much stuff I had no idea what to do.... A hair test traces back to however long your hair is. If hair grows ~1/2in every month, and they FOCUS on the past 90 days for a test, that means I'd have to cut my hair to 1.5 inches. Ladies, you with 8+in hair....soooo sorry, lol. Well, on marajuana.com they have an awesome thread going about people that passed their tests. They almost ALL used this thing called the MacCujo method. I used that and bought a product, just to be sure. Most people on the site just used the method, but I wasn't about to take my chances since my dad is a head engineer at this company and I COULD NOT fail. I only had a few days to take the test, and hadn't smoked for about 20 days, cause I thought I only had to pass a piss test!!

WHAT I DID:

1) Apple cider vinegar (soak your head in it, then put on a shower cap and keep it there) Wipe up anything that drips down. Leave in for 30 min.

2) Clean & Clear Astringent (THE PINK KIND ONLY....IT HAS 2% SALYSILIC ACID!!) Put this on WHILE THE VINEGAR IS STILL IN YOUR HAIR, BUT AFTER 30 MINUTES OF IT SOAKING!!!, so that means don't rinse out the vinegar.

**Caution, this sh^t burns....suck it up. Massage it into your hair and use shower cap..wipe up stuff that drips. Leave in for 30 min, then rinse it all (clean & Clear + Vinegar) out.

3) Tide original Liquid Laundry Detergent. Glop some on and scrub scrub scrub. do this for another 30 min.

(Your hair will feel crappy now, lol) You have now done the Macujo method! Yay it sucks. Now the next steps are what I did to be more safe...do it if you want, or don't. I just know it worked for me....

4) Neutrogina TSal Shampoo. This has 3% salysilic acid in it. I Lathered up with this for another 30 min. Scrub Scrub Scrub...if it looses it's soapiness, just put your hand under some water and it will soap up again. Rinse it out afterwards.

Also, what seems to be a great method, and an extra measure people who are heavy smokers. is to bleach your hair white, then die it back to it’s natural color.

NORMAL has posted that using Neutrogena T-Sal Shampoo will cut down your probability of testing positive. If you have a test coming, you should run out to the store and use this shampoo regularly, even when you aren’t doing the “Macujo”/”Gman” process.

There are other extreme measures that involve gas blotting, but I wouldn’t recommend that unless you are about to lose your kid over a custody drug test battle. But that has been successful for heavy smokers.

Tell everyone, pass this on to a friend, e-mail me if you need.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wolfman's Brah (Styles) on Tuesday, November 01, 2011 - 08:55 pm: Edit Post

Oh, I should add that you have to do this process many times. I did it twice a day for 3 days, and used T-Sal shampoo through out regular washing. This is standard. Each process takes about 2 hours+. Twice a day, your looking at 5 hours. Most people do it at least 2 times a day for as many days as they can handle it. Most last 3-4 days. Scalp burning will come into play after a few days. Most everyone passes that follows the method. Even people with long hair. Again. Given you are not a human chimney. But even then, on occasion, it works.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By SpookyMcgee (Spliffymcgee) on Tuesday, November 01, 2011 - 09:19 pm: Edit Post

...ddss

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wolfman's Brah (Styles) on Tuesday, November 01, 2011 - 10:39 pm: Edit Post

you'll have to clue me into what that means Spliff?

I'd find this info to be pretty useful considering I had to take a test.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By heavy petter (Hounder) on Wednesday, November 02, 2011 - 08:33 am: Edit Post

so dont smoke often, quit a couple of weeks before and shave my body. Great advice. Cept for the shaving my body hair part.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Johnny O (John_olson) on Wednesday, November 02, 2011 - 08:45 am: Edit Post

atta boy acad guy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe fabes (Skyboy) on Wednesday, November 02, 2011 - 09:11 am: Edit Post

If you peel off the cover to a battery and throw it into the shampoo and soak, the final product will be Meth

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By alebaled drunken idioso (Northernlites) on Wednesday, November 02, 2011 - 09:15 am: Edit Post

>>>Secondly, every single hair cleansing product out there is bullshit.

that is not true
i know someone that beat it with a hair cleansing product

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By The One and Only (Jughead) on Wednesday, November 02, 2011 - 09:21 am: Edit Post

how about just stop indulging for a suitable amount of time prior to the test so you can land a job?

silly hippies

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Furious E (Otheroneeleven) on Wednesday, November 02, 2011 - 09:31 am: Edit Post

>>>If you peel off the cover to a battery and throw it into the shampoo and soak, the final product will be Meth

hilarious

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wolfman's Brah (Styles) on Wednesday, November 02, 2011 - 08:19 pm: Edit Post

>>>>so dont smoke often, quit a couple of weeks before and shave my body. Great advice. Cept for the shaving my body hair part.<<<

I think you missed the treatment part. You would still fail if you didn't do the treatments repeatedly.

>>>>how about just stop indulging for a suitable amount of time prior to the test so you can land a job? <<<<

some people are unexpectedly offered a job that requires a hair collection test. Yours truly. Considering the amount of time it takes to grow your hair, any amount of time would not be enough to test clean if you were a girl with long hair, or a guy. You would still fail, but not if you followed these steps.

I got this off a mj site, with this topic, which had over 100 pages of people posting on this method alone. I'd estimate over a 100 people have passed who should have failed. It does work. Some people did fail, but most of those people failed because they didn't quite and never did the treatment more than once. Usually the heavy smokers. There's a high pass rate as long as you follow the steps.

Make wise cracks if you feel, but if I were you, I'd copy and paste if for safe keeping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By T (Wheres_my_flashbacks) on Wednesday, November 02, 2011 - 09:56 pm: Edit Post

Can I pick up a copy of this on Cliff notes?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By heavy petter (Hounder) on Thursday, November 03, 2011 - 09:38 am: Edit Post

the treatments
too funny

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wolfman's Brah (Styles) on Thursday, November 03, 2011 - 08:02 pm: Edit Post

Here's the site, and specific thread:

http://forum.grasscity.com/apprentice-tokers/15578 3-passed-hair-follicle-drug-test.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By goindowntheroad_ (Skelly) on Thursday, November 03, 2011 - 08:05 pm: Edit Post

way to go Styles!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Shulman (Gibran) on Thursday, November 03, 2011 - 09:27 pm: Edit Post

lmao

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Shulman (Gibran) on Thursday, November 03, 2011 - 09:29 pm: Edit Post

finally jetset to the dead sea b/c it requires a 2 and a half hour soak completely submurged. Bring snorkles!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By long distance runner (Headlight73) on Thursday, November 03, 2011 - 09:34 pm: Edit Post

man, that's hardcore.

Reading that made me feel the same as when
I read Haley's account of MalcolmX
conking his hair for the first time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By SpookyMcgee (Spliffymcgee) on Thursday, November 03, 2011 - 09:36 pm: Edit Post

>>
Reading that made me feel the same as when
I read Haley's account of MalcolmX
conking his hair for the first time.<<

Holy shit, that is spot on!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wolfman's Brah (Styles) on Thursday, November 03, 2011 - 10:05 pm: Edit Post

>>way to go Styles!<<<

Thanks! Study Hard :-)

>>>i know someone that beat it with a hair cleansing product<<<

True, but this method is mimicking the $100 shampoos that offer the same thing. Only they only give you a one time: step1, step 2 step 3.. cycle for $100. This does the same for $30, only you can do it 500 times, and use the products afterwards. Plus being able to do it 10 times makes it more effective then that $100 B.S gimmick 1 time purchase ever could. Which is why so many are passing with it.

Either way. This thread is done.

The hair test is completely passable. And it should be known. Whether it's to employers or smokers.

Next time someone asks, yes, you can pass the hair test. Which is the most accurate test on the market :-)

The more knowledgeable we and they are, the less BS we have to face.

Fuck Them!

Cheers!