Times Union Center Albany Seating Chart

Philzone.org - Philzone Phansite Community Discussion Board: 2011: 2011: October: Times Union Center Albany Seating Chart
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kenny kars (Spanish_jam) on Wednesday, October 12, 2011 - 09:06 am: Edit Post

For the Faithful ordering tickets for Albany. Take note the floor on this chart is not GA. ( I am guessing the show will not be GA)?

http://www.timesunioncenter-albany.com/End-Stage-c 18.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Shakin' Nagan (Negman) on Wednesday, October 12, 2011 - 09:07 am: Edit Post

How about the faithless?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Emerson Boozer (Cornjulio21) on Wednesday, October 12, 2011 - 10:36 am: Edit Post

Here's the one specific to Furthur. Most of the upper deck roped off.

http://www.timesunioncenter-albany.com/mc_files/1/ Further2011.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By GreggD (Albanygregg) on Wednesday, October 12, 2011 - 10:53 am: Edit Post

No it's not.

$55.00 Floor; 100 Level; Rows A-J in 206-209 & 227-230
$45.00 Rows K-S in 226-209 & 227-230, all of 201-205 & 232-244

White area on chart is cheaper seats.

http://www.timesunioncenter-albany.com/events/Furt hur-p53.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peglet until further notice (Areukind) on Wednesday, October 12, 2011 - 10:58 am: Edit Post

<<<Here's the one specific to Furthur. Most of the upper deck roped off.

bet they sell as many tickets as GFCC holds.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By rik (Elwood1) on Wednesday, October 12, 2011 - 10:59 am: Edit Post

My favorite spot there is upstairs directly behind the stage. They used to put speakers right there giving pristine sound and plenty of dance space.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Emerson Boozer (Cornjulio21) on Wednesday, October 12, 2011 - 11:00 am: Edit Post

Good call...I guess some people might buy the cheaper seats to save $10.50 cents.

I would not be surprised if the only cheaper seats released right away are the ones above the sections on the side where they are selling at full price in the upper deck.

I cannot imagine they will come close to a sellout with so many heads having already committed to other shows, and Fri/Sun shows in Cuse and Amherst a couple of hours away.

Seems optimistic. I bet show night the Arena may look like The Dead at Meadowlands. Backstage clearly roped off.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By GreggD (Albanygregg) on Wednesday, October 12, 2011 - 03:26 pm: Edit Post

I agree. The seating chart looks like they are planning to curtain off the backstage area. Of course, if for some reason this show sells big, they could open it but I don't see that happening.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peglet until further notice (Areukind) on Wednesday, October 12, 2011 - 04:39 pm: Edit Post

<<<Of course, if for some reason this show sells big

honestly I would be shocked

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kenny kars (Spanish_jam) on Wednesday, October 12, 2011 - 07:44 pm: Edit Post

Seat Location

Can someone tell me about my seat. I pulled floor section 3 row M seat 2 and 3. So when looking at the stage am I nearest the center aisle or am nearest the extreme right aisle?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Grubby (Kacide) on Wednesday, October 12, 2011 - 10:53 pm: Edit Post

my guess is that Seat 1 in section 3 will be in the aisle between section 2 and section 3

if it were otherwise, then the section number progression would be contrary to the seat number progression - in most places, the numbering progression for the sections is the same as that for the seats